GoogleApps is a set of web applications provided by Google. This toolbox workshop presents a generic overview of Google Drive, one of the apps, with a focus on Google Docs, its office suite products.
This Google Apps toolbox is what you need if:
- you want to an intro to Google Drive and Google Docs
- you have got a Gmail account but have only used it for email
- you want to gain productivity with more efficient file sharing and efficiency with access anytime anywhere
- you want to understand how to use cloud storage and sharing with Google Apps.
Open the 2-hour Google Apps toolbox and learn how to:
- get started with Google Drive across your devices
- create, share and collaborate on Google Docs in real time.
- convert your existing files to Google Docs and store them in Google Drive (cloud)
- sync your Google Drive across your devices.
Bring your laptop, your Gmail account details (if you have one), and all your questions!
Tea/coffee and fun included.
See registration detail for next upcoming GoogleApps Toolbox.